§ 1 Coverage
1. For the use of this website, the following general terms and conditions apply in accordance with the respective version at the time of the order between the user and apidae candles.
2. These general terms and conditions (GTC) apply exclusively to consumers within the meaning of Section 13 of the German Civil Code. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that cannot be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity.
3. apidae candles is liable for the content of this website in accordance with the statutory provisions. However, apidae candles assumes no liability for the correctness and completeness of the content and information provided on this website.
4. The contract language is German.
§ 2 Offer and Contract
1. The order can be placed by telephone, in writing, by e-mail or via the online shop.
2. With your order you make a binding offer to apidae candles to close a contract with you. Immediately after your order has been processed, you will receive an e-mail from apidae candles confirming receipt of your order ('order confirmation'). Depending on the payment method offered, the purchase contract is completed as follows:
a) Payment via PayPal
After selecting the PayPal payment method on the order page and after clicking the 'Buy' button, you will be taken to the PayPal website. Before making the payment, you have the opportunity here to check the data of the order again. With the link 'Cancel and return to apidae candles' you can cancel the purchase and correct it if necessary.
By clicking the ' Pay now' button, you declare your acceptance of the offer in a legally binding manner, whereby the purchase contract is completed.
At the same time, the payment is made via the PayPal system and your contact details and delivery address are sent to apidae candles.
b) advance payment
By sending you an order confirmation by e-mail, apidae candles can accept this offer. First you will receive a confirmation of the receipt of your order by e-mail to the e-mail address you provided ('order confirmation'). However, the purchase contract is only completed when the order confirmation is sent to you by e-mail.
If you place an order by telephone, you will be asked for the order data verbally and then the receipt of the order will be confirmed by e-mail to the e-mail address you provided. The contract comes into effect upon receipt of this letter.
In the case of a written order (by post or e-mail) including the complete order data, apidae candles will confirm receipt of the order in writing (by e-mail if an address is available). The contract is completed with this letter.
3. apidae candles has the right to reject orders that have not yet been confirmed without giving reasons.
4. When ordering via the apidae candles online shop, the ordering process comprises a total of seven steps. In the first step you select the desired goods. In the second step, you confirm these General Terms and Conditions and the data protection guidelines of apidae candles by ticking the box. In the third step, click on 'Proceed to Checkout' to go to the order page. In the fourth step, enter your billing address and, if necessary, a different delivery address. Before you click on the 'Continue to checkout' button, you should check all the information (e.g. name, address, items ordered) and correct them if necessary. You can correct your entries at any time before submitting the order using the usual keyboard and mouse functions. In the fifth step you choose how you want to pay. In the sixth step, check your order. You can correct input errors by clicking "edit" before clicking the "buy" button. The ordering process can be terminated or aborted at any time before clicking this button by closing the browser window or by clicking on the link 'cancel and return to shop'. In the last step click on 'Buy'. This will send your order to apidae candles.
5. The customer must ensure that the e-mail address provided by him for order processing is correct so that the e-mails sent by apidae candles can be received at this address. In particular, when using SPAM filters, the customer must ensure that all emails sent by apidae candles can be delivered.
6. Sales via www.apidaecandles.de are only for private use in normal household quantities. Are you a dealer and interested in apidae candles, please send your contact details, your inquiry and your VAT ID number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 3 Pricing, shipping costs and payment
1. The prices at the time of the order apply. The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value-added tax and do not include shipping costs of EUR 5.95 per order within Germany. For deliveries outside of Germany but within Europe (EU countries), EUR 13.90 shipping costs per order will be charged. For deliveries in Switzerland, EUR 16.70 shipping costs per order will be charged. For deliveries to the USA, EUR 19.80 shipping costs will be charged. For all other countries, EUR 27.99 shipping costs will be charged.
2. apidae candles reserves the right to change the prices stated in the online shop.
3. Payment can be made either in advance by bank transfer or by PayPal. With PayPal you have the option of paying either by direct debit, credit card, bank transfer or giropay. apidae candles reserves the right to exclude individual payment methods. If you select the payment method 'payment in advance', apidae candles will give you the bank details in the order confirmation email. The invoice amount must then be transferred to the account within ten (10) days, stating the order number. When paying via PayPal, apidae candles does not come into contact with the customer's bank details.
§ 4 Shipping costs in case of cancellation
1. Agreement to bear the costs: If you make use of your right of withdrawal, apidae candles will bear the costs of the return if the delivered goods correspond to those ordered.
2. The cancellation policy can be accessed and viewed by the buyer on the seller's website under cancellation policy. In addition, the cancellation policy is sent to the buyer by e-mail with every order confirmation.
§ 5 Delivery time
Unless otherwise stated in the offer, apidae candles will ship the goods within 3 to 5 working days after receipt of payment.
In the event of delays in delivery, such as force majeure, traffic disruptions and disruptions from higher authorities, as well as other events for which apidae candles is not responsible, no claims for damages can be asserted against apidae candles.
§ 6 Reservation of proprietary rights
apidae candles retains ownership of the delivered item until all claims arising from the delivery contract and all other contracts with the customer have been paid in full.
§ 7 Material Defects
The warranty for defects codified in German law applies.
§ 8 Storage of the written contract
The text of the order will be sent to the customer by e-mail as an order confirmation after the order has been sent, together with these General Terms and Conditions and customer information. You can print or save this document by using the usual functionality of your browser. This order text is not saved at apidae candles and can no longer be called up once the order process has been completed. However, after logging in, you can access your past orders in your personal customer area at any time.
§ 9 Copyright
The graphics and images used and all reports are protected by copyright. Reproduction or use is not permitted without the express written permission of apidae candles. All rights belong to apidae candles.
§ 10 Applicable Law
This contract and the entire legal relationship between the parties are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany with the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention (CISG). This choice of law applies to consumers only insofar as this does not deprive them of the protection granted to them by mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which they have their habitual residence.
Online dispute resolution in accordance with Art. 14 Para. 1 ODR-VO: The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ .
§ 11 Miscellaneous
Small deviations from the illustrations or descriptions of apidae candles are likely because they are hand crafted items. Claims for defects are not justified by this.
The content on this page was compiled with great care and in compliance with applicable law. Should we nevertheless have infringed a right to which you are entitled, apidae candles asks for a corresponding notification, which apidae candles will investigate immediately.
Brachsengang 4, 78464 Konstanz, Germany